Mason Crooked Teeth Dentist
Cedar Village Dentistry
Restore your smile by fixing crooked teeth
Call (513) 770-4370
Are your teeth crooked or misaligned?
Call (513) 770-4370 today to schedule a consultation for your crooked teeth.
Problems caused by crooked or misaligned teeth
In more serious cases, crooked teeth and misaligned bites can be the causes of other oral health problems, such as:
This refers to an infection that can damage the teeth, gum tissue, and jawbone. It usually stems from gum disease. Because crooked teeth may be hard to clean properly, dental misalignment may easily lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
Other common problems include:
- Speech difficulties
- Low self-esteem
- Bad breath
How crooked/misaligned teeth are corrected
Meant for teens and adults, these clear plastic aligners are custom-made for your mouth, and fit over your teeth like a mouthguard to gently force your teeth back into their proper positions. Learn More
Frequently asked questions about crooked teeth
What causes uneven or crooked teeth?
There are many factors that can lead to misaligned teeth. These include:
- Genetics: According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, jaw size and teeth alignment are often inherited from parents. Having small jaws and large teeth, for example, may lead to misaligned teeth due to overcrowding.
- Childhood habits: Thumb-sucking, tongue-thrusting, breathing with an open mouth, or heavy use of a pacifier may contribute to improper teeth positioning.
- Early loss of baby teeth: When baby teeth are lost too early, emerging adult teeth may slide into the wrong positions.
- Poor oral hygiene: Cavities that lead to tooth infections and ultimate loss of teeth can result in teeth shifting alignment.
- Malnutrition: Poor nutrition may easily lead to tooth decay, incorrect dental alignment, and other health issues.
- Malocclusion: A medical condition when your upper and lower jaw do not align.
Trauma: Injuries to the face can cause crooked teeth.
How do I know if I need to do something about my crooked teeth?
What should I expect when I see a dentist for crooked teeth?
Cedar Village Dentistry Supports Our Community
We’re proud to call Mason, Ohio home and sponsor these great organizations...
Cedar Village Dentistry accepts cash, check, credit cards, and offers flexible financing and payment options, including CareCredit. We also accept most insurance plans and are happy to help you maximize your benefits.
Have questions about your insurance?
We can help you understand your benefits and file insurance forms on your behalf.
“I really enjoyed the experience and I'm coming back to see Dr. Dooley and his staff.”
“It has been a wonderful experience for me because it's been anxiety-free.”