Dental Implants in Mason, OH
The BEST Way to Replace Missing Teeth
What You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Why You’ll Love Your Dental Implants
- Easy to Care For – You don’t need to do anything special to care for your dental implant. Just brush and floss normally, and visit Dr. Dooley regularly for teeth cleanings and exams. That’s it!
- Long-Lasting – Dental implants are a great investment, usually lasting for 30 or more years, twice as long as other restorations. With proper oral hygiene, dental implants can last for the rest of your life.
- Looks & Feels Natural – Dental implants are custom made to match the appearance and function of your natural teeth. You’ll be able to eat and speak naturally and won’t feel self-conscious about your smile.
- Designed For Your Health – Titanium and zirconium implants encourage the growth of healthy bone and gum tissue.
Our High-Tech & Integrative Approach to Dental Implants
Unlike some other dental offices, all the technology needed for your tooth implants is located right here at the Cedar Village Dentistry office in Mason, Ohio.
Welcome to the Dentist Office of Dr. Thomas Dooley
Even if it’s been years since you last visited the dentist, we can help. You’ll feel completely at ease at Cedar Village Dentistry in Mason.
A beautiful, healthy smile is possible at Cedar Village Dentistry!
Cedar Village Dentistry Supports Our Community
We’re proud to call Mason home and sponsor these great organizations…
Cedar Village Dentistry accepts cash, check, credit cards, and offers flexible financing and payment options, including CareCredit. We also accept most insurance plans and are happy to help you maximize your benefits.
No insurance? Our patients don’t need it.
Join the Cedar Village Dentistry membership plan and get:
- 2 cleanings
- 2 exams
- All necessary x-rays
- Savings of 15-20% on ALL treatments
All for just $299 a year.
Call (513) 770-4370 learn more.
Have questions about your insurance?
We can help you understand your benefits and file insurance forms on your behalf.