Dental Implants in Mason, OH
The BEST Way to Replace Missing Teeth
What You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Why You’ll Love Your Dental Implants
- Easy to Care For – You don’t need to do anything special to care for your dental implant. Just brush and floss normally, and visit Dr. Dooley regularly for teeth cleanings and exams. That’s it!
- Long-Lasting – Dental implants are a great investment, usually lasting for 30 or more years, twice as long as other restorations. With proper oral hygiene, dental implants can last for the rest of your life.
- Looks & Feels Natural – Dental implants are custom made to match the appearance and function of your natural teeth. You’ll be able to eat and speak naturally and won’t feel self-conscious about your smile.
- Designed For Your Health – Titanium and zirconium implants encourage the growth of healthy bone and gum tissue.
If you’re missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the best way to restore your smile, prevent bone loss, and improve the health of your gums. Keep reading to learn more about Dr. Dooley’s approach to tooth implants and why you should consider this convenient and permanent treatment option.
Our High-Tech & Integrative Approach to Dental Implants
Unlike some other dental offices, all the technology needed for your tooth implants is located right here at the Cedar Village Dentistry office in Mason, Ohio.
Using Cone Beam technology to make a 3D model of your mouth, Dr. Dooley will create a digital blueprint for your dental implants. Your implants will be made just for you and will fit perfectly!
Dr. Dooley will place the implant’s post under your gumline. This can be done with the aid of local anesthetic or conscious sedation (IV or pill form) to maximize your comfort.
After healing, Dr. Dooley will craft a ceramic crown that imitates the appearance of your original tooth. This crown is painlessly attached to the abutment of the post, using a dental adhesive.
Welcome to the Dentist Office of Dr. Thomas Dooley
Since 2007, Cedar Village Dentistry has been home to Dr. Dooley, the most-trusted implant dentist in Mason OH. Patients love how empowered they feel when working with Dr. Dooley. Our comfort-focused and judgement-free approach to dentistry is one-of-a-kind.
Even if it’s been years since you last visited the dentist, we can help. You’ll feel completely at ease at Cedar Village Dentistry in Mason.
A beautiful, healthy smile is possible at Cedar Village Dentistry!
Cedar Village Dentistry Supports Our Community
We’re proud to call Mason home and sponsor these great organizations…
Cedar Village Dentistry accepts cash, check, credit cards, and offers flexible financing and payment options, including CareCredit. We also accept most insurance plans and are happy to help you maximize your benefits.
No insurance? Our patients don't need it.
Join the Cedar Village Dentistry membership plan and get:
- 2 cleanings
- 2 exams
- All necessary x-rays
- Savings of 15-20% on ALL treatments
All for just $299 a year.
Call (513) 770-4370 learn more.
Have questions about your insurance?
We can help you understand your benefits and file insurance forms on your behalf.